wonderland

( I just wanna share my fave song of this time, it is now enjoying a heavy rotation at WAVE 89.1)

By THOR
Never really knew until i found you

my heart severly pure it shows me what to do
now i came to you my love its all so true

i cant believ you feel the same way for me too
to you, today, in this most special way

now i have the chance to say youre the one for me i want the world to see

come and take my hand i take you to wonderland
waited patiently,cant this day to be

the greatest world for me a love grows endleslly
now i gave to you my love thats oh so true

i cant believe that you feel the same way for me too
to you, today in this most special way now i have the chance to say

youre the one for me i want the world to see come and take my hand

ill take you to wonderland
come with me to wonderland youre the one for me i want the world to see come and take my hand

ill take you to wonderland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

flip tunes vol. 1

Top 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Eat Too Much Filipino Food

Agunyas sa Hacienda Luisita