palmstrokes

I gear towards the moon
the ecsatic solitudethat exudes from the night's gentleness
refuse to comfort my deepest apprehension
bout the lifelong battle
of a gruelling thought
that starts to linger
beneath my whole existence
flyin in the open midst of the lust
and
the
neverending journeyof my life's exploration of
my sexuality...
the complete ignoranceof life's purpose
continue to flourish
at the back of my consciousnessand the indian summer
slowly unfoldingin front of my peripheral vision
a sui generis image
was created a similar to my routine
i religiously follow every morning
a clearer view of a boy
touching his
and experimenting
a self gratification....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

flip tunes vol. 1

Top 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Eat Too Much Filipino Food

Agunyas sa Hacienda Luisita