blog's ache

3 hours!! whopping 3 hours!! thats how long i invested in modifying my blog's template. i started as early as 3 oclock pm, right after i satisfied my "survivor" craving and i ended up glued still in front of my monitor till 6 pm. then i returned by 9 pm and finished everything, from tiniest specs to the largest deatil. but in a way, its all worth wasting my time, whereas i can even consumed the hours i spent in my lousy blog doing some readings for our social theory class. or maybe finalizing the draft in our forum by next week( our professor is being hard on us, he's too impossible for not so feasible speaker).



yesterday i felt busted. my fantasies crumbles when i heard that we still need to work it out and see if we click. the whole day, i felt totally depressed. good thing i got myself a scoop of ice cream (courtesy of my kind sis) and helped me pacify my existence.


other topic....
i just discovered a new song. well its not new after all. my friend asked me last time to help her look for thw sundays' thinking about you. and today, i finally found the song. its d-soundgrosque, a nice tune for rainy days with your better half. but just what had happened, that idea now resides in theory.


tommorow, i have to fax our invitation to SELDA and NDFP. i shouldnt be dissing it out here, but i cant help. we will present a forum on pol det.



anyone from above, strike me a lightning immediately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

flip tunes vol. 1

Top 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Eat Too Much Filipino Food

Agunyas sa Hacienda Luisita